In fact, the company has the 100% original and quality certification of the Made in Italy, it periodically undergoing a series of accurate checks, aimed at ensure that the entire production is totally carried out in Italy.
In line with the parameters provided for by the Italian legislation in force, Law no. 166 art. 16 of 20 November 2009, the Certification of origin and quality 100% Made in Italy ensures:
- LabelingA function not generally provided in the context of the simple Made in Italy
- TraceabilityA sequential numbering applied to the products
- Anti-counterfeitingA validation from the most important international distributors
- AccreditationA validation from the most important international distributors
ITALIAN BEDS adopts the IT01 system 100% Italian Quality:
- MANUFACTURING ENTIRELY IN ITALY
- ITALIAN SEMI-FINISHED PRODUCTS
- QUALITY AND FIRST CHOICE NATURAL MATERIALS
- EXCLUSIVE COMPANY DRAWINGS AND PLANNING
- ITALIAN HANDCRAFTED AND TRADITIONAL WORKING
- RESPECT FOR WORK, HYGIENE AND SAFETY
Furthermore, the OCEANO mattress of the WAVE collection is a CE Medical Device in Class 1: the raw materials used have been tested by external certifying laboratories.
The construction system was registered until to obtain the CE marking, classifying itself as an “anti-decubitus” mattress. IT IS, therefore, considered, in all respects, a medical device pursuant to art. 1 and 2 of Legislative Decree of 24 February 1997 n ° 46 and succ. modd. and additions, and incorporates the Directive 93/42 / EC «MEDICAL DEVICES» and following. modd. and additions.
‘’The rule of man is the pursuit of perfection.’’
Lyndon B. Johnson
OEKO-TEX is a labeling that certifies the human-ecological quality of textile products.
ITALIAN BEDS mattresses have got the “Trust in textiles” brand, passing numerous tests that confirm the total absence of toxic substances.
The STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is an independent-uniform international control and certification system for raw materials, semi-finished and finished products in the textile field at every level of processing, as well as for the accessory materials used.
The OEKO-TEX® controls of toxic substances are mainly designed considering the intended use of fabrics and materials.
Preserve the health of your family and protect the planet.
The exclusivity of the fabrics, materials, embroidery and seams offer an important added value, customizing the range according to different needs and working with designers, experts in the sector, both Italian and foreign.
The modus operandi is transformed by focusing not only on the quality in choosing raw materials, but also on the differentiation and diversification of the production itself.
There is now a powerful spirit of collaboration and a mindset aimed at growth. In fact, ITALIAN BEDS invests in research and development to improve processes and savegarde the environment.
Its factory yarns are certified by the global recycle standard (GRS), which is recognized as the most important international standard for the sustainable production of textile products made with recycled materials.
the GRs includes the following areas:
- composition of the product and content of recycled materials
- maintenance of traceability throughout the production process;
- restrictions on the use of chemicals;
- compliance with specific environmental and social criteria concerning the rights of workers.
Therefore, Italian Beds contributes to the achievement of a global economy with zero emissions thanks to the use of sustainable fabrics, whose production is based on the reduction of energy consumption, on the use of renewable raw materials sources, on the optimization of the production chain and, effectively, on the significant reduction of chemicals.